a little X-mas humor
St. Nick had stopped at a house to put the presents under the tree. While he
was in the living room putting the gifts under the tree, a lady suddenly
appeared walking down the steps.

The lady says to St. Nick, would you like to stay for a cup of coffee?

St. Nick replies: ho ho ho, I gotta go.

So the lady removes her night gown, and moves down a few more steps and says,
now would you like to stay for a cup of coffee?

St Nick replies: ho ho ho, I gotta go.

So the lady removes her bra and moves down a couple more steps and asks
again, now would you like to stay for a cup of coffee?

St Nick replies: ho ho ho, I gotta go

So the lady walks down to the bottom of the steps and removes her panties and
says, now would you like to stay for a cup of coffee?

St Nick replies: hey hey hey, I gotta stay, I can't get up the chimney with
my dick this way.....

To everyone at SuSE and all the fellow people on SLE, merry Christmas and a
happy new year.

David M.

  • No further messages