Merry Xmas & Thanks!

Hi all....

First of all Merry x'mas to all!

And I want to say THANKS to everyone who has replied over the past year to
some of my dumb questions. I know that I don't say thanks everytime you guys
help, but I am thankful for your help.

I do have one complain about this group. (OH NO!!) You guys are so fast in
answering people's questions I don't have time to help out! By the time I
read a new question and go "Hey I know that!" you'al have got the answer done
and are two questions futher down the street. Come on, give me a chance too!
<G>

Everyone have a good one!

--
Jim Hatridge