Re: [SLE] php ??
  • From: "Benny Pedersen" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Saturday, 15 Dec 2001 11:57:08 +000
Originally to: Bob B

Hi Bob B

you wrote about "[SLE] php ??":

BB> Hi I just try using php on my web page and come to find i dodnt
BB> even have php on the system here ? do i need to compile php in
BB> apache to make it run or can i just compile php and let it
BB> default to the install dirs it will put it and if so what would
BB> i need to do other then that thanks for any info! BOB

check your httpd.conf, most properly just need to be enabled in there, most
apache setups have php installed

Benny Pedersen http://xpoint.ldnet.dk/ icq:36248146

...Mediocrity thrives on standardization.

<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list