Re: [SLE] php ??
  • From: Francisco Manuel Marzoa Alonso <fmmarzoa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:03:35 +0100
Install mod_php4* related files should work. If you do it through Yast or
Yast2 the setup program itself will solve dependencies so you just need to
ask it to install the main mod_php4 package.

There may be mod_php3 files also, but surely you'll need those ones just if
you have a php3 application that's not compatible with php4 (there's some but
little differences).

Cheers,