Re: [SLE] xfree update, nvidia 2313 and mozilla 0.9.6
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:16:50 +0100
* Ain Vagula <ain@xxxxxxxxx> (Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 08:27:36PM +0200)
> Have you tried to reproduce this with other songs? ;)

I know I have ..

This behaviour has been apaparent with all Nvidia drivers (at least since
0.6-ish) and is always triggered when a (more or less large) section of the
screen changes
(e.g. when xmms chanes its skin, or whenh reloading a couple of pages in
konquerors).

Currently listening to: Slayer - Bloodline (God Hates Us All (Promo))

Gerhard, <@jasongeo.com> == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
__O And the angel said unto me: "These are the cries of the carrots.
=`\<, You see, tomorrow is harvest day, and to them, it is the holocaust."

< Previous Next >