Re: [SLE] installing SuSE 7.3 by ftp on a box with no floppy
  • From: bobby cossum <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:35:11 -0800
Yeah, well I tried doing everything the exact same way, but specifying
the path for 7.2 and it worked, so i figured it wasn't my techniuqe,
crude though it may be, and i went and filched the floppy from my very
first x86 box, (sniff), and put it in the new box. if it'll work just
long enough to write a boot disk and a driver disk and boot once, i
guess i'm on my way.

thanks.

--
"If I had known it was harmless, I'd have killed it myself."

Phillip K Dick
A Scanner Darkly

< Previous Next >