Re: [SLE] installing SuSE 7.3 by ftp on a box with no floppy
  • From: Leah Cunningham <leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:20:59 -0800
My guess is that this is not working because the installer for 7.2
doesn't know how to handle installing 7.3. You really should boot
the correct boot disk for 7.3 so you have the right version of YaST
running. Maybe you can set it up to net boot, or, like you said
cannabalize another box for a floppy.

bobby cossum (geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [011127 21:58]: