Re: [SLE] slow 7.2 Samba
Hi
We have the 3 standard partitions of / /boot and swap which 7.2 installed by
default with the 2.4.4 4GB SuSE kernel. There is also a very small windows
partition holding word and excel. Is it normal that we can't use the server
as a normal machine because it is so slow with KDE up?

/var/adm and /var/log are huge and /tmp has loads of .wav files from cd
burning. I'm not sure about the wisdomof deleting any of these aprt from /tmp.

Thanks, Steve.