Jon's Opera Rant
In the thread [SLE] Linux vs Windows Jon Pennington
[cowboydren@xxxxxxxxx] ranted:

> Oh, and WTF is up with Opera? Does it still do implement that
> cranial-rectal-inversion scheme where it demands that every browser
> window be a daughter to an Opera mother window? Folks, I run four
> pages, an average of eight browser sessions, and a half-dozen other
> applications. I have no time to screw around with an application
> demanding that I interract with it a certain way. Browsers help
*me*
> do real work, not the other way around. I know, this is a feature
> not a bug, but can we make this runtime-configurable for crying out
> loud?

Jon,

You may be interested to take a look at:
http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/20011113.html
Maybe they do listen to what users want :)

OK, it's windo$e, but word has it that Opera is working to get the
next Linux version out ASAP with much the same features.

Regards,
Dave (Opera Loving) Barton

---