Re: [SLE] Is 7.3 stable?
  • From: StarTux <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:21:14 -0800
On Thursday 08 November 2001 09:02 pm, Harry G wrote:
> After weeks of fighting with RedHat 7.2, I am going out and getting another
> distro that doesn't take weeks to get working correctly.
>
> Have any of you (who are a regular Linux user) been happy with 7.3?
>
> I have to run a small business accounting package on it, and I really don't
> have time if it isn't working well.
>
> Harry G

Been very happy with it Harry...But thats on my system and I cannot and will
not vouch for your system as I have no idea how your hardware is, or even
what it is.

SuSE 7.3 just won the Editors award from Linux Journal...

If you give more details on what you are wanting to run maybe someone here is
already running the same on SuSE 7.3?

Matt