Re: [SLE] Two compiling problems in 7.3
  • From: dids <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:32:21 +0000
I think this is a problem with the version of autoconf shipped in 7.3
being "too" new.

I had to reinstall the rpm of autoconf from 7.2 to get round those problems.
This is obviously not the best solution, but noone has given me any advice on
how to solve it using the one installed.

fyi - i think in SuseGreeter ( whats new ) there is a mention of this.

dids

> I have tried to compile KLM 0.6 and Liquid 0.7(Mosfet's KDE theme/style).
> I received the following two errors, respectively:
>
> KLM 0.6 -->
> checking for kde headers installed... configure: error: your system is not
> able to compile a small KDE application!
> Check, if you installed the KDE header files correctly.
>
> Liquid 0.7 -->
> ./aclocal.m4:2695: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
> acfunctions.m4:1108: AM_FUNC_OBSTACK is expanded from...
> ./aclocal.m4:2695: the top level
> autoconf: tracing failed
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this so I can use the sensors info(KLM) and
> have a nice transparent desktop? Thanks!
>
> NeoFax

< Previous Next >