RE: Re: [SLE] problems upgrading to 7.3
  • From: kbb0927@xxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 18:16:59 -0500
Phillip,

Did you compile pcmcia-cs from the tarball or other. I had my SMC8040TX
workimg under 2.4.4-4GB until I upgraded to 2.4.10-4GB with 7.3 and
nowI can only use 10 MB ECT2 and 3COM 33.6 Modem (was using a 56K before).

Any suggestions on getting back to the SMC 10/100 pcmcia card working under, now 2.4.13-4GB would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

KEith B.

PS - It wants to use the axnet_cs driver which fails under 7.3 (2.4.10,
2.4.12, and 2.4.13)