Re: [SLE] Mozilla 0.9.5 SSL
  • From: FX Fraipont <fxf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 18:55:30 +0100
Anyone else using these RPMs experienced the same problems, in fact,
anyone else using Moz 0.9.5 from any source had the same problem?

I'm using Mozilla 0.9.5 downloaded direct from the mozilla site, unpacked and mozilla.installed, and it is the first version I am really satisfied with, with the exception of the email client, which obviously still needs some work.

I use it to do my banking, through a secure site (https://www.be.fortisbanking.com), and I must say I am very pleased, bacause it all works fine, and it is the first ever version of Mozilla that does for me.

FXF

--
Courtesy of SuSE Linux