Re: [SLE] Corrupted rc.config file
  • From: <dog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:17:47 -0500 (CDT)
reboot using the install cdrom, at the boot prompt, type manual
then choose your screen type and keyboard type, go to start installation
and select the rescue mode. this will get you into your machine. you will
have to mount the drives manually and such. i dont think the problem is
with your /etc/rc.config file being corrupt - its only a text file and a
typo or something in it should only cause a service or two not to start or
something.