Re: [SLE] Tribes2 (Was [SLE] 3D apps question)
  • From: Derek Fountain <fountai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:43:35 +0100
> Well I might try it. Right now the only reason I have been booting into
> Win98 is to play this game. I have my GeForce3 working great in Linux
> so it would just be a matter of ordering the game. Are there lack of any
> features? I know that Sierra recently released a patch, does Loki keep up?

Um, I've never played the Windows game (or any Windows game for that matter)
so I wouldn't know if something was missing! I seem to remember seeing
something somewhere saying that the microphone didn't work under Linux as
yet, but I think that was all. I haven't tried anything microphoneish (I'm a
real newbie at T2!) so I can't confirm that. Check out Loki's website, or ask
their support people.

And yes, a patch was put out recently for the Linux version.