Re: [SLE] Printer setup in Staroffice 5.2
On Monday 01 October 2001 13:12, Anders Johansson wrote:
> My 'settings' item is empty too, but on my SO desktop there's a
> 'Printer setup' link. Perhaps that's what you're looking for?!
>
> regards
> Anders

[snip]

--

Hi, Anders:

I found the Printer Setup icon on the SO desktop okay. The only
printer driver I can find is the one installed as default (generic
printer). Do you know of a source for printer-specific drivers for SO
5.2? I think SourceForge has HP drivers for Linux, but I dunno whether
those will work with SO.

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Glenn