Re: [SLE] Undisclosed-recipients was CD-Burn
On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 01:35:09PM +1200 or thereabouts, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
> > > From: Oliver Ob <ob_ok@xxxxxxx>
> > > To: undisclosed-recipients:;
>
> I'm not discounting the possibility that that is conforming to
> RFC-abnoxious, however it's very annoying as it doesn't show me to where
> I am getting mail, or why.

I agree totally, and my procmail heretofore would not distribute this to
my normal SuSE folder, so since he did not change it (the undisclosed
recipients), he now goes into the bitbox.. /dev/null from my added
procmail recipe.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: BREAKFAST.COM Halted - Cereal port not responding.