Re: [SLE] Input for a FAQ
  • From: "Ron White" <rwhite@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:45:08 -0500
Bruce,
That is an excellent idea! I've asked a question or two on the list and
have a hard time understanding the answers. Yes, I have about 8 or 9 books
on linux, but some may as well be written in Greek (German?).

I don't consider myself (a grandfather, thank you) to be computer
illiterate, just linux illiterate.
Ron