Re: [SLE] IDE CDRW installation...
  • From: Tracer Bullet <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:16:22 -0400
On Monday 03 September 2001 11:04 pm, Konstantin (Kastus) Shchuka,
you wrote:
> > Now, if I can just figure out how to get both/either drives to
> > read audio cds then I'm set. I can't mount audio cds - sends me a
> > message the no file format
>
> It's really impossible to mount audio CD. Only data CDs can be
> mounted.
>
> -Kastus
Now there you go again Kastus, giving out bogus information! If you
check the latest KDE 2.2 update you will maybe notice that reading
audio CDs has been enabled in the new setup! SIASD!
end of line
Tracer
--
---KMail 1.3--- SuSE Linux v7.2---