Re: [SLE] re: KDE2.2 update
  • From: Tor Sigurdsson <tosi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:36:00 +0000

Had that problem already, went through changing to blank home directory, and
nada...

Solution lies in cleaning up the /tmp directory. Older files lying around
actually mess up newer kde.

Check in /tmp:
kde-username
ksocket-username
mcop-username

-tosi

Þann mánudagur 13 ágúst 2001 19:24 skrifaðir þú: