Abit KT7A-RAID ?
  • From: "Brandon Caudle" <bcaudle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:52:56 -0400
Ok Here I go ,
I recently bought 3 Abit KT7A-RAID Mobos from Ebay. I also bought 2
80gig IDE Hard drives for one. I was planning to make a RAID level 0
(striping). I set the hard drives up with the utilitiy that they provided
and set the boot device to the first raid. I then booted into the install
and it saw the two as 2 seperate hds, any ideas? Oh and I can't seem to make
any of the video cards i have to work. one is the geforce 32meg the other is
the geforce 64meg and the other is a ati rage 100?

Thanks

Brandon Caudle
15year old Unix/Linux/HP-UX/FreeBSD Admin
Larkhaven Golf Course
Charlotte, NC.