Re: [SLE] OutLook for Linux
  • From: "n6tadam" <n6tadam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:43:23 +0100
Hi,

Hey!! Hold your horses! If you want to know, I dislike Microsoft Windows. I
hardly ever use it. But, I have been forced to use it, because MSWindows is
the de facto operating system here at school.

If I had my way, I would install Linux on every PC in the school.

Regards,

Thomas Adam

Please note that the content of this message is confidential between the original sender and the intended recipient(s) of the message. If you are not an intended recipient and/or have received this message in error, kindly disregard the content of the message and return it to the original sender.

If you have any complaints about this message please reply to:
office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Purbeck School E-Mail server running:
users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk

< Previous Next >