Re: [SLE] OutLook for Linux
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:38:10 +0200
* n6tadam <n6tadam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 08:56:02AM +0100)
> Hi,
>
> Am I to understand that you don't like Outlook then?? :-))

Not as much as I dislike people who stick a one line reply at the top of a
200 line message, and then include the whole fucking message at the end of
their email.

And funnily enough almost all the losers who do that use either outlook or
Microsofts internet mail and news reader (commonly known as outlook
expres).

Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone +31-10.280.1515
Global Technical Support Fax +31-10.280.1511

gdenhollander@xxxxxxxxxxxx POBox 1573
visit us at http://www.jasongeo.com 3000 BN Rotterdam
JASON.......#1 in Reservoir Characterization The Netherlands

This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.

< Previous Next >