Re: [SLE] Not a good way to promote your Expo !!
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 00:15:59 -0700
* Ralf Corsepius (corsepiu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [010607 20:14]:
->Curtis Rey wrote:
->>
->> Please don't be too offended but do the words "LINUX" mean anything to you?
->> Or words like "Konquror and Mozilla (a completely netscape compliant browser,
->> kinda like they develop for netscape)? Konqueror is the default web browser
->> for LINUX
->Please stay with the truth: There is no such thing as a "default
->LINUX browser".
->
->konqueror is the default browser for KDE, nothing more and nothing
->less.

True. But I would think that a Linuxcentric event such as Linuxworld
would let you enjoy using a good native browser such as Konqueror or
Mozilla..or are we suppose to beleve as the U.K. Gov. does that no other
browser but IE can do digital certificates and secure connections like
IE or some God awful version of Nutscrape 4.X.

I don't like the fact that the site is hosted on Windows 2000 either.
What does that say about the care that the people who put this expo
together took in thinging with their heads out of their ass? It's pretty
much a slap in the face if you ask me.

--
Ben Rosenberg mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
-----