Re: [SLE] Wish list for SuSE 7.2 (what I see in Mandrake 8.0)
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 11:13:43 +0200
1 more for the wishlist ./.
a StarOffice that will actually work ;) ..
I've searhced the mailinglist archives, but didn;t found any help.

Is there anyone here who has
1) a 2.4.X kernel (from 7.1 CD)
2) StarOffice 5.2 (from 7.1 CD)
and actually has it up and running ?

Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone +31-10.280.1515
Technical Support Jason Geosystems BV Fax +31-10.280.1511

This e-mail and any attachment is/are intended solely for the named
addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you do not
disseminate, forward, distribute or copy this e-mail message.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone and destroy the original message.

< Previous Next >