Re: [SLE] SuSE! What's up with the inconsistent src.rpms?
  • From: Philipp Thomas <pthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:00:24 +0200
* Jonathan Wilson [Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:13:43 -0500]:

First of all, could you in future please wrap your line at something
less than 75 chars? It makes reading your mail much easier in some text
mode mail readers and it's also standard netiquette.

>I don't care who says what, SOMEONE labled the roxen mod_php4 srpm as the src.rpm
>for mod_php4-4.0.4pl1-33.i386.rpm but it is obviously not the one SuSE used internally.

Yes, it *is* the correct source rpm, rest asured.

>ATTN SuSE: I need the real mod_php4-4.0.4pl1-33.src.rpm ,
>could you please put it up really soon,

Please note that your chances of reaching SuSE are much higher when
sending a mail to feedback@xxxxxxxx There are only a few employees on
this list and all of them don't get paid for participating here.

And you've already got the right src.rpm ;-)

>or else explain to me why the current one says it's for the Roxen
>web server?

Slight error of our internal maintainer. I'll see to it tomorrow.

Philipp

--
Penguins to save the dinosaurs
-- Handelsblatt on Linux for S/390