Unable to run lyx under 7.1
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:44:51 +0300
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone being able to run Lyx that comes with Suse 7.1.
Whatever I did so far including reinstalling Lyx, reconfiguring it via
Suseconfig and via the configure script, the minute I am trying to
open a file or create a new file bang this is what I am receiving.
This software was working perfectly with SuSE 7.0. Can someone show me
the light ?

toganm@isguzar:/usr/share/lyx/doc > lyx BUGS.lyx
LyX: Unknown TextClass tag `Input' [around line 8 of file
/usr/share/lyx/layouts/article.layout]
Error reading `/usr/share/lyx/layouts/article.layout'
(Check `article')
Check your installation and try Options/Reconfigure...
LyX: Unknown TextClass tag `Input' [around line 6 of file
/usr/share/lyx/layouts/docbook.layout]
Error reading `/usr/share/lyx/layouts/docbook.layout'
(Check `docbook')
Check your installation and try Options/Reconfigure...

lyx: SIGSEGV signal caught
Sorry, you have found a bug in LyX. If possible, please read 'Known
bugs'
under the Help menu and then send us a full bug report. Thanks!
Bye.
Aborted

--
Togan Muftuoglu