Re: [SLE] Win NT vs Linux
On Saturday 03 March 2001 04:09, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> LOL! Thanks for the funny thoughts before I go to bed :-). Wish I
> was that sharp at this time of night (for me anyway).
>
> Matt
> Wanting to get MCSE by tomorrow too.
> MCSE = Must Call Support Everyday

And get their statndard answer: "Reboot!"
It's not long before the microsurftie decides to to that for herself.
When that's not working the mantra is "install the latest patch".
When there are no more patches to install the matnra is
"reinstall windows"

There, I haven't taken any MSCE courses but that's their tool kit
in one easy paragraph.
JLK