RE: [SLE] Got it - believe it or not.
  • From: "Timothy R. Butler" <tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:18:05 -0600
Hi Jerry,
> You shop the way I do, Tim!
>
> Did it start at an early age (BC - before computers) with trips to
> Radio Shack?

Well, I've used computers for ages (since the TI 99/4A), but yeah, I guess I've
always been like that. <g> Computers only worsen the symptoms... ;-)

> Let me give you a rationalization: Think of the phone charges
> you'll save because everthing you want is on one of the CDs.

Very true.

> How's that? ;-)

I like that. Hey, and if I figure $20/hour x the amount of hours I would sit
there drooling waiting for the download to finish... I just saved hundreds. Hmm...
maybe I should buy every version of SuSE that comes out each year - I'd be a
millionaire within a couple of years with all the money I'd save!!!! <g>

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm Christian Web Services Since 1996
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============

"AT&T: The pre-paid phone card. Jesus: The pre-paid life card."