Got it - believe it or not.
  • From: "Timothy R. Butler" <tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:36:30 -0600
Hi everyone,
Well, I went to BestBuy today (for reasons other than to buy SuSE 7.1), but even
though I've complained numerous times about price, and has insisted I was going to
wait for the ISO's - I bought 7.1. As I went in the store I told myself "Self: you
aren't going to buy this, you should be economical, wait a few weeks, and get the
ISO's", then a little later I told myself "Self: you are going to buy the personal
edition, but you do not need the professional edition", needless to say, I walked
out of the store with a shiny new copy of SuSE 7.1 _PROFESSIONAL_ edition. <g>
Anyway, I haven't installed it yet, although I'm hoping to perhaps have time to
try it tonight on my desktop, and on my Inspiron 5000e notebook later this week
when my new PC Card NIC comes in. So far it looks good - I like the new manuals
they look quite good, and I'm anxious to try the DVD install. Hey, and the
stickers and pin are nice too. ;-)

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============

< Previous Next >