Re: [SLE] Microsoft Enters Security Business With Firewall Software
  • From: "Christopher D. Reimer" <creimer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:28:41 -0800 (PST)
Why would anyone buy a security product from a company that has in the
past left a few back doors open in its OS? I just wonder how many patches
they will need to fix all the security problems and how much stuff gets
broken with a new service pack. :) I love Microsoft... you never know
what kind of cowpie they will step in next.

Christopher Reimer