Re: [SLE] Best place to get SuSE 7.1
I have a friend, an assistant carpenter, who lives in Poland.
What is the most reliable (and economical) way to send him
a copy of SuSE 7.1?
I was thinking perhaps of purchasing it via CC in Europe
and mailing or FedXing it to his house.
Any feel for what it would cost?

BTW,
Democracy may be dilusional, but its the best going form of
political delusion I've seen, heard, read about or lived.
It beats the dilusions the Chinese live under, or the Cuban
version, or the old "workers utopia" in the USSR. Now those
were REAL dilusions.
JLK

--
Athiests believe they know there is no god.
Agnostics know they believe there is no god.