Re: [SLE] Best place to get SuSE 7.1
Dear All and Joe,

I suppose the only way to have the thing in the shops the exact same day as
it appears in shops near SuSE HQ would be to make everyone in Europe wait
until the distribution was fully in place across the whole of the continental
US - maybe a bit hard to do. Then I guess Brazilian and New Zealand users
could demand the same thing.

I'm not trying to be annoying here - what I'm really getting at is to remind
all friends in the States to keep badgering their government to be a bit less
xenophobic when it comes to imports and exports, whether human or on CD. The
reason I say this is that everyone outside the US is usually on this end of
the stick, i.e. having to wait ages for things US users / readers / filmgoers
/ listeners have had for months or even years. The whole crypto mess is a
good example. So c'mon guys, you're in one of the world's biggest
democracies, pester those congressmen into taking a wider and more open view.

Best to all on both sides of the shining sea,
Fergus