Re: Wwwaaaayyy OT on Windows vs. Linux (was RE: [SLE] SuSE Inc. Lay offs?)
On Saturday 10 February 2001 22:22, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
<snip>
Well, Tim, for a while I did believe you were an M$ raider, and when your
email bounced on me I was wondering how you got onto this list. BTW,
your still bouncing my replies.

But, we work for the same carpenter 8-) and if you are genuine that
makes me happy! Let's put this thread to bed.
JLK

--
"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a
nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a