RE: [SLE] SuSE Inc. Lay offs?
  • From: Michael <mogmios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:08:41 -0600 (CST)
Move your companies out here to Missouri. We're tied deep into all the
bandwidth pipes the country has and have no problems like electricity
going out. Plenty of University students that'd welcome good tech jobs and
we have one of the biggest Linux groups in the country. The cost of buying
land is a fraction of what it is in California and the cost of living is
much MUCH lower. You can fly anywhere in the country in a short time due
to being dead in the middle of everything else. The company I work for
does business all over the world from this comfortable and affordable
little location. :)

*^*^*^*
Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape
you. -- Albert Einstein