Re: [SLE] Buy the distribution each release!
  • From: Cliff Sarginson <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:21:19 GMT

> "My 2 pennyworth"? Maybe 1 pennyworth. At most. I hardly have ever
> read such rediculous and offending words from this list. Why don't you
> go to RedHat and hang on their ftp server for 2 x 650 MB's? You have no
> place here. Please leave.

I have as much right to express an opinion on this topic as anyone
else.
I am sorry you have too little tolerance or maturity to accept
a different view from your own.

I use Suse Linux. I buy it.
If someone asks a question here that I know the answer to, I answer it.
If I think someone here can answer a question of mine, I ask it.

That is the meaning of such a list.

Cliff