RE: [SLE] losing mouse and keyboard

Jack

Other than setting PnP OS to disabled I made no changes to my BIOS and I
have USB enabled
with an assigned IRQ.
When /if you reinstall try setting up your mouse as a straight generic
PS/2 mouse and you might also want to test with the keyboard directly
connected.

Charles (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.