RE: [SLE] losing mouse and keyboard
Did you connect the MS mouse directly to the computer or to your switch?
Because of variations in mice, OSes and systems; when run through a switch
the mouse is not recognized properly, so even when manually configured the
proper driver is not used causing lost functionality.
I use a Linksys KVM switch for keyboard and monitor only and use a direct
connect mouse on each system. Using this method I have encountered no
problems with mouse usage on any OS running on either system.

Charles (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.