Re: [SLE] 7.1 release date
  • From: wilson@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jonathan Wilson)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:12:08 -0600
Click on the "software" tab then Click on the "Linux" link in the menu bar. Right now they have SuSE 7.0 featured right on the front page of the software section. If all else fails use the search (duh :-) ).

You are going to wait for 7.1 to be out aren't you? ;-)

Here's the direct link to the SuSE 7.0 Professional page:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004Y5AD/202-9812414-4119030

It only cost me $75.00 USD, which is less then some places here in the US were charging for it. There was no question or extra charge to ship it to me here in Texas.

At 04:15 PM 1/27/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Who or where did you actually order from?
>
> - Herman
>
>Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Jonathan Wilson
System Administrator