Re: [SLE] Network dies under file transfer...
  • From: "Christopher D. Reimer" <creimer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:52:48 -0800
At 01:06 PM 1/27/2001, jcunning@xxxxxxx wrote:
I had a similar problem when transferring files between two systems, one
with a Netgear FA310TX and the other with a 3C905B. After experimenting a
bit, I discovered that if I could get the file transfers to continue
without having to reboot or reenter any FTP commands by entering the
following commands on the system with the Netgear NIC:

# rcnetwork stop; sleep 1; rcnetwork start
# rcroute start; rcfirewall start
Jim Cunning

It worked for a little while and then it failed again.

Thanks!

Christopher Reimer