Re: [SLE] Java 1.2 or 1.3
  • From: Samy Elashmawy <samelash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 07:52:53 +0000
Go to the sun java sight and download the 1.3 version. there is a gziped
NON rmp version , unzip and untat it and run the install script. then edit
your path , and away you go. I did this on a 6.4 box and it works just fine
, have not gotten to it on 7.0 as I have just done a clean install over the
old 6.4 box. It ran ok an the even thofggh its anold p166 with only 64 meg
ram.