Alt Gr not working
  • From: fx Fraipont <fxf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:48:36 +0100
My Alt Gr key does not seem to be working anymore.

Problem is I can't say when it stopped working exactly. I have been
fiddling quite a bit with my configuration after upgrading my
motherboard, processor, memory and video card. Having problems
configuring my ATI Expert 98, I installed Xfree 4.02 from the SuSe FTP
site, and later went back to the original SuSe 7 Xfree 4. That might
have done it.

I am running SuSe 7 with kde 2.01. The problem appears with all window
managers.

The key works fine in console mode, so my keyboard definition (pc105 -
be) is fine.

Can anyone offer a suggestion?

Thanks

Fx Fraipont