Re: [SLE] Chirstmas parts ?????

From: Jerry Kreps <jerrykreps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:20:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [SLE] Chirstmas parts ?????

Jim,
I'm curious....
Since 'wulfs' generally require that problems be broken
apart into Taylor or McLauren type expansions, so that
each node can be given a term to loop through, what
kinds of problems to you anticipate solving on your
own personal wulf?
JLK

--
Scientific theories, according to Sir Karl Popper, can be "falsified," or proven wrong, by experiment.
Unscientific theories -Marxist dialectical history and Freudian psychology were Popper's favorites-