Re: [SLE] SDB Mailing List? (was: RPM Issues)
  • From: avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Avi Schwartz)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:42:48 -0600

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:42:48 -0600
From: Avi Schwartz <avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is great since I had many cases where I could not install RPMs due
to the version differences.

Now, this brings me an idea which I hope to hear your opinion on. I
have noticed many great SDB articles which I did not know existed.
Would it be possible to have a mailing list which will either notify us
when a new article has been posted or modified (with possibly the text
attached)?

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz Get a Life