Re: [SLE] Printing problem after upgrade to 7.0
  • From: gmilanese@xxxxxxxxx (Guido Milanese)
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 23:59:23 +0100 (CET)

Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 23:59:23 +0100 (CET)
From: Guido Milanese <gmilanese@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [SLE] Printing problem after upgrade to 7.0

On 01-Dec-00 Stefano Papini wrote:

> This list (although wonderful) is sadly THE ONLY SUPPORT AVAILABLE IN
> ITALY for SuSE. The italian distributors I experienced didn't give
> ANY added value and so keep on doing the italian translations.
> Again I think of a marketing issue!
yes, me too.

> I already stressed these facts since 5.3 and obtained only a lot of
> quarrelling from some really unpolite guy supposed to work on
> translations.
same happened to me. i think that if i will still use SuSE (which I
doubt very much) I will but on the Internet the Engish version or
the German one.

cheers,
g.

E-Mail: Guido Milanese <gmilanese@xxxxxxxxx>
Homepage: http://fly.to/arsantiqua
01-Dec-00 - XFMail on Linux
+ + + + + + NON NOBIS DOMINE + + + + + +