Re: [SLE] Balsa, mahogany, kmail...Summing up
  • From: okh-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ole Kofoed Hansen)
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:00:50 +0100 (CET)

Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:00:50 +0100 (CET)
From: Ole Kofoed Hansen <okh-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [SLE] Balsa, mahogany, kmail...Summing up

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Jerry Kreps wrote:

> Ok, I give up. Your msg content type is as noted:

> I've looked for control characters that would highlight text in red but find none.
> How are you guys doing that in ascii text msgs?
> JLK

Is that something we all are doing or just a few of us? If we are all
doing it, did you change to KMail version 1.1.99 recently? Perhaps just
from an older version.

I have the hunch, that it might actually be KMail that is doing it, and
not the people on the list.

If there is colored text in this message, it has to be KMail, because
Pine does not use colors in outgoing mail.

Regards

Ole