RE: [SLE] mac osX The end of Linux?

From: "Timothy R. Butler" <tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:20:58 -0600
Subject: RE: [SLE] mac osX The end of Linux?

Isn't this sort of on subject - a Linux list with a Linux vs. a new interesting
competitor? A list only stays interesting so long as it isn't absolutley absolute
on the subject matter (and certainly we are talking about Linux technologies
here).

Just my two cents...

-Tim

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.uninetsolutions.com