RE: [SLE] mac osX The end of Linux?

From: "Timothy R. Butler" <tbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:20:58 -0600
Subject: RE: [SLE] mac osX The end of Linux?

Isn't this sort of on subject - a Linux list with a Linux vs. a new interesting
competitor? A list only stays interesting so long as it isn't absolutley absolute
on the subject matter (and certainly we are talking about Linux technologies

Just my two cents...

Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller