ImlibImage file????
  • From: gdoris@xxxxxxxx (Gerry Doris)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:20:53 -0500 (EST)

Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:20:53 -0500 (EST)
From: Gerry Doris <gdoris@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: ImlibImage file????

I have been trying to get a cd recorder program called George (runs under
Gnome) working without success. I seem to be in dependency hell always
lacking one or another pre-req.

The latest is a missing file by the name of ImlibImage.pm. It most
definitely isn't on my system anywhere and I can't find out where it comes
from. It looks like it might be something to do with gtk/gdk but those
are installed.

Can anyone give me a hint where to find this file???

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer