  • From: jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jack Malone)
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 09:48:26 -0600

Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 09:48:26 -0600
From: Jack Malone <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: hp4000n

I have suse eval 7.0 setup on a server here at work an am wanting to setup
our hp4000n laser printer to print. I think I have to use tcpip but not
sure how to go about setting up a remote printer that is on the network via
ethernet so that I can print. Im fixing to switch over from novell to linux
on one of our servers an need to get printing going if I'm to switch over.
I plan to buy the full 7.0 when i get it working here.