[SLE] Re: KDE2 issues
  • From: tomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (S.Toms)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:23:27 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

tm> "S.Toms" wrote:
tm> >
tm> > I know, these should goto the KDE2 list but I think what would be best
tm> > is if we possibly all composed a complete list of issues weve noticed
tm> > ourselves and then have one person, possibly from SuSE post to the KDE2
tm> > lists with the things we've discovered.
tm> > Anyone have and thoughts?
tm> > Anyway, heres a couple of things I've noticed right off on my system
tm>
tm> KDE2 does not use the user defined xmodmap althoug it perfectly works
tm> under KDE 1.1.2 ( I can not type anything in Turkish in KDE2 yet it
tm> works perfectly under KDE 1.1.2)
tm>

If anyone else has others, I'd be happy to start generating a list. The
more we find the better it can become. Feel free to send to me directly or
to the list so others can voice their experiences.
Hey SuSE, who would I send such a list to? Or does SuSE not want to be a
part of it? Or does SuSE want to generate the list themselves from our
posts?

tm>
tm>

--
S.Toms - tomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx - www.primenet.com/~tomas
SuSE Linux v7.0+ - Kernel 2.2.17

"I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it
scattered around the beaches of the world ... Perhaps you've seen it.
-- Steven Wright